food

food

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rendezvous Restaurant @ Penang

Experience the 1st & only Mediterranean & Arabic Cuisine in town with Chef Abel Top Class.

Sounds great, right?

Haha… this is the 1st time I had been rewarded with such a great prize by Ezi.


Feels like this restaurant is so high class and luxury, look from outside.


It’s just opposite Penang high court.


If you have ur dinner on Saturday night, there’ll b something special entertainment while u enjoy your meal.

Every Saturday Night, there’ll b Belly Dancing entertainment… wau…

But due to some technical error on my schedule, I had to schedule on non-Saturday for my dinner.


Initially the waiter thought we had 2vouchers, thus they give us 2bowls soup of the day

This soup is different compare to other western restaurant mushroom soup.


Tuna Salad

It had lots of tuna on this salad.

Taste nice and perfect match, where I never eaten before.


Coffee

Tasty and not like “bancuh pocket kopi” where I always heard on the roadside.


Tahdaa… this is the main course for my dinner… Mix Seafood Grill

But this portion is too much for 1person, so I had to share this meals only I can finish it.

The seafood is fresh, tasty and juicy, but slightly salty.

Got scallop, prawn, green clams, cuttlefish, fish fillet with thousand island sauce, small okra (which I never seen before because it’s so small), cucumber, potato, mustard sauce, and French fries.


Chocolate Ice Cream for my dessert.


Nice environment, with beautiful state-of-the-art decoration and surpassing beauty scenery, so romantic.


Looks like old stuff too.


Other menu that u can choose:


Address: 1 Green Hall Georgetown, Penang


Biz Hour:

Monday - Sunday

11.00am -2.00pm

7.00pm -11.00pm

1 comment: